Monday 3 September 2012

In Purple

I've always had a love of bright, bold colours and patterns, and I love the colour purple. So this little summer top/dress/camisk from R2 Fashions was a no-brainer for me to buy when I saw it.
I love the way the fabric flows and hugs the body, creating a sensual smooth look. The deeply scooped back is perfectly enhanced with a thin T-section of fabric down the centre, and a big, purple floppy bow.
The skin is one of my current faves from Aeva/Heartsick that was available at Vintage Fair. Add long hair by Truth, some purple bangles, necklace, and my favourite go-to nails by Izzie's and the look is complete.

What I am wearing:-
Top/Dress - R2 Fashions "r2 A/D/E j-color-tunktop-mini-one-piece"  Collabor88
Skin - Aeva "A // Jaci ~ 3 // Belle Amie // Cleavage"  was at Vintage Fair
Hair - Truth "Andrea w/Roots - java"
Bangles - Izzie's "*B* Wood Bangles purple"
Necklace/Earrings - Maxi Gossamer "Madrah"
Nails - Izzie's "Classic Nails"

No comments:

Post a Comment