Thursday 22 December 2011

If I Were A Rich Girl

I'd choose a suitably elegant and luxurious dress, such as this gorgeous group gift from Purple Moon. Then I would do a day of shopping at the best stores,  stopping to pose for photos as I shopped, and of course I would never carry a parcel. I'd have the stores send them on.
If I Were A Rich Girl2

Stopping to pose in the entrance hall of my well appointed, Designer home as I make my way inside.
If I Were A Rich Girl4

I would make my way up my sumptuous staircase to unpack my goodies, and freshen up for a night of fine dining and dancing.
If I Were A Rich Girl3

Close up of the detail on this stunning dress, with it's luxurious silver satin, and pearl and satin flower, the beauty of the latest skin from Glam Affair with it's very kissable red lips, and "just enough blue" blue eye-shadow, and the great new textures done on one of my favourite Exile hairstyles.
If I Were A Rich Girl

What I am wearing:-
Dress, and shrug - :: PM :: "Ice Princess Gown" (Christmas Group gift from Purple Moon)
Skin - Glam Affair "Linn Natural" (available at Four Corners )
Hair - ::Exile:: "Love Song:Frost"
Necklace & Earrings - Gems & Kisses "Romance" (no longer available)
Bracelets - Gems & Kisses "Classical Chic" (no longer available)
Shoes - Purrfect 10 "Gemini Ice Queen Heels" (Free Subscribo gift)


Home in photos - Dolphin Designs "Paradise Garden"

No comments:

Post a Comment