Saturday 19 February 2022

I'm back from "Taking a Break"

When my 10 year Second Life relationship broke up, I found it very hard to be in SL. So after making a few months of attempts to stay, I left for almost 3 years. I came back just before Xmas 2021 to a very changed Second Life. And to an all but empty friends list. Three months later I have caught up with most the changes (ouch my poor wallet). Still need to find the friends though.

On to today's post ironically called - Taking a Break
I have a real thing for all things Asian - fashion, music, food, drama series, etc.
(As an aside, on the subject of Asian, do your ears a favour and listen to 周深 Zhou Shen.)

So I knew I had to blog this lovely little 'dress' from Tentacio called Aoki.
Then just as I had finished the photos I  opened Flickr to upload and saw this fantastic face tattoo from [LePunk] called Wisdom/Courage. So off to buy it and do a few more photos.  

Break Time 5

Break Time 4Break Time 2


What I am Wearing:
From Events:
*Tentacio* Aoki dress & collar Lara black  (Kinky Event)

New Release:
[ LEPUNK ] Wisdom/Courage Face Tattoo +EVOX+

The rest:
Hair - *ARGRACE* RIE - Ombres
Eyeshadow - Knife Party - Charisma Eyeshadow - LeL Evo X
Lips - [ LEPUNK ] Arany Lipstick +LEL Evo&EvoX+ HD
Eyes - AviGlam -. Nice Eyes - LeLutka - Purple  (from 12 Days of Christmas)
Brows - .MILA. Eyebrows [EvoX HD] DARK  (from 12 Days of Christmas)
Skin (head) - ALEXANDRITE - Rosie Skin / ROSE KISS - Group Gift
Skin (body - VELOUR: Ipanema Body for Maitreya - (Rose Kiss)
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
Head - Lelutka EvoX KAYA 3.1  (from 12 Days of Christmas)
Elf Ears - Lelutka EvoX KAYA 3.1  (from 12 Days of Christmas)
Earrings - RAWR! Rory ELF FEMALE Earrings EvoX
Nails and Rings - **RealEvil** Glam Nails & Rings - Maitreya
Shoes - Dead Doll - Dead Dollz - Okobo - Fatpack
(all available at their respective stores,
sorry I don't have links at this time)

shape is my own

Poses:
loel - Ignite FATPACK
I used Pose 1, Pose 2, and Pose 5
cigarette comes with the poses.


No comments:

Post a Comment