Wednesday 2 March 2016

Haerveu - J & A Expo

I am way behind on getting some posts done for the J & A Expo after my little hospital stint with my appendix.
So here is my first post for Zibska.
It is absolutely no secret that I fangirl Zib like crazy. I am absolutely honoured to be a blogger for her as her immense creativity never ceases to wow me. The Haerveu helmet and shoulder armour set is no exception. It is 100% resizeable so can be worn equally by women or men. And with or without hair/clothing under it. It also comes with a colour change HUD to change the base armour separately from the spikes.
Zibska ~ Haerveu
I've shown it here with this fabulously dramatic Morph make-up by SlackGirl. It is available for almost all mesh heads, is Omega compatible, and also has system tattoos included. The skin is Doll v2 Vamp by Pink Fuel, which has newly been updated with LOGO head compatibility (which sadly I could not wear here.) The hairbase tattoo is by Aitui which I ended up having to wear as just the system tattoo as it wasn't compatible with LOGO head.
Zibska ~ Haerveu side


What I am Wearing:

Helmet/Shoulders

Zibska - Haerveu  (available @ J & A Expo until March 5th)

Skin/Make-up/Body/Hairbase Tattoo/Eyes/Eyelashes
Skin - Pink Fuel - Doll v2 Vamp - pure
Lips - Pink Fuel - Doll V2 Vamp - Thin Gloss (Blood Red)
Eyeshadow - SlackGirl - Morph 06
Hairbase Tattoo - Aitui - Hairbase 2.0 - You Devil Bird, Fade
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Eyes - IKON - Deadshine Eyes - Quicksilver (Frozen)
Lashes - [LeLutka] - 2011 lashes/natural
 

No comments:

Post a Comment