Friday 26 February 2016

The Showgirl

I really wanted to blog the very fabulous Andrina jewellery set from Zibska for We <3 Role-Play, but every look I tried just wasn't what I wanted, so it got put on hold a few times while I worked on other stuff. Then I ended up with almost a week in hospital with acute Appendicitis. Coming home, I was sitting browsing Flickr and saw the amazing and beautiful Etoile headdress/mask by Terra d'ombrA and knew that was it. That was the look I was after.
The Showgirl
From there everything easily slid into place, it was just a matter of finding the pieces in my inventory. Some were buried treasures like the pasties, and chain belt. Others like this delicious pale Isidora skin from Essences were still brand new this month (I liked the skin so much I even took off the mesh heads I have been wearing since I got back to SL late last year).
The Showgirl

What I am Wearing:

Head-piece/Collar/Necklace

Zibska - Andrina w/colour change HUD  (available @ We <3 Role-play until 29th February)

Headdress&Mask/Skin
Terra d'ombrA - TdO*ETOILE mask RESIZE
Skin - Essences - Isidora01 *pale02* brunette  (available @ The Gacha Garden until February 29th)

Pasties/Belt/Shoes/Bracelets
!dM deviousMind "MataHari" DancerJewels **FRANGIPANI** (BOX # 3) - pasties/belt
REIGN.- Onyx Heels (Slink-High)- FATPACK  (previous FLF)
Lazuri Renata Bracelet

Body/Eyes/Eyelashes/Nails/Hands/Feet
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Eyes - IKON - Promise Eyes - Fjord
Nails -  Nailed It! - Dark Set - Magenta
Lashes - [LeLutka] - 2011 lashes/natural
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 - Casual

Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High V2.1 
 
Prop/poses

oOo Studios - Simplicity  (available @ Liaison Collaborative until February 28th)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment