Thursday 12 March 2015

The Gitana

This type of look pretty much encompasses not only my view of the world (in a general sense), but also stylistically one of the major influences in my RL look. It is also interesting to me, in a way, as I have often been asked (despite being almost deathly pale skinned in reality) whether I am Greek, or Spanish, and in particular if I am Gitana.

The fabulous top, and skirt drape beautifully, are available separately and are by Foxes. They come in several colours, either with a heavy gold embossing, or with a lighter one as shown here. My only small quibble with the skirt is it would have been better photography-wise if it was also textured inside. For general wear this won't be an issue at all. I paired this with this set made of hanging coins off leather cord headband, necklace, and bracelets by Izzie's (there is also earrings, not shown). These pieces all sat beautifully with little to no modification needed to get a perfect fit. I chose the gold, but there is also silver, and copper.
Both of these are available at Uber until March 23rd.
The Gitana
The skin is a lovely skin called Arabian Nights, made by Lumae. The wavy, freeflowing hair is by Tableau Vivant and is called Wicca. I went with a red/black mix to compliment the colour in the top and skirt. My nails are called "Gloriana" by Adoness. Hands and feet are by SLINK. I mention this as there is an update with quite a lot of changes available for both men's and women's SLINK components.
The Gitana

What I am Wearing:
Skirt & Top
Foxes - Tarot - Skirt - Red 2 (available at Uber until March 23rd)
Foxes - Tarot - Top - Red 2 (available at Uber until March 23rd)

Jewellery
Izzie's - Izzie's - Coin Jewelry set - gold (available at Uber until March 23rd)

Hair
Tableau Vivant - Wicca hair - Tie & Dye

Skin/Eyes/Make-up
Skin - Lumae - L ~ Odette 5 - Caramel/Arabian Nights
Eyes - IKON - Charm Eyes - Blue
Lashes - *GA* Mesh Lashes Fantasia
Blush - PIDIDDLE - CheekDefinition - Diamond Cutter // TanToDarkTan

Hands/Nails/Shoes
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High V2.0
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2 - L - Elegant1
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2 - R - Flat
Nails - Adoness - Slink Enhancement nails - Gloriana

Poses
Bauhaus Movement

photo taken at my home, backdrop is various pieces (both rares and commons) of 8f8 - primavera in Toscana available at "The Arcade"

No comments:

Post a Comment