Friday 4 July 2014

Leather and Metal

Recently ~ghee~ held a competition for new bloggers, and I was lucky enough to be among the chosen. I say lucky, as ~ghee~ has been one of my favourite shops since discovering them at FFL last year. This post features this really very sexy (it is très revealing at the both the back and front, much more so than appears in the photos) shredded leather dress. It comes in 3 colours: magenta, teal, and black.

ghee_zibska

First up I had wanted to style it very upper class très chic call-girl look with heels and hat. But I really could not find the right hair, and I can't draw in hair to save myself.
So had a rethink and decided on this really fabulous abstract headpiece/hat from Zibska that compliments the dress with it's geometric lines. It is part of a set with a collar as well and has a colour change HUD. Threw on my favourite boots from r2 A/D/E and added this bright coloured hair from a new-to-me hair designer called Spellbound. Jewellery is some of my go-to favourites from Amorous.

ghee_zibska_full


What I am Wearing:
Dress
ghee Black Leather Shred Dress (available at The Naughty Nitch Fashion Fair)

Hair/Headpiece
+Spellbound+ Bubsy - Unnatural Ombres & Dips
Zibska - Zoey ~ Headpiece

Jewellery
:Amorous: - Scene Kid necklace
:Amorous: - Chimera bracelets

Skin/Eyes/Make-up
Skin - Glam Affair - Mokatana - Artic 07
Eyeshadow - Madrid Solo - Ensemble Eyes- Silver
Lipstick - Glam Affair - Cassia - Lipstick 06
Nails - Nailed It! - Dark set - Black
Eyeliner - *GA* Makeup Eyeliner V2 Black
Eyes - IKON Lucid Eyes - Optimism
Blush - PIDIDDLE - CheekDefinition - Diamond Cutter // TanToDarkTan
Lashes - *GA* Mesh Lashes Fantasia
 

Hands/Feet/Boots
r2 A/D/E - kneehigh boots - black
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High

Poses
Bauhaus Movement - Fairy Tales (full body)
*PosESioN* - Dark Art 9 (half body)

No comments:

Post a Comment