Wednesday 20 January 2016

Winter Sweet Snow Princess

Been a while since I blogged, had a bunch of stuff happen in RL that kept me away from SL, but I'm back now, so none of that matters. And I'm here to show you a few things not to be missed IMO.

I have a couple of items I really love from Naminoke here.
First is the kimono. This is simply stunning. Quite honestly my photo does not even approach doing this justice. The way it sits, the way it flows rippling behind as you move. Just everything about it is stunning.
WinterSweet Snow Princess_h
Second is the hair sticks, and matching earrings. These are a limited edition from Project Limited. You may think, well they are only really good for wearing with japanese style outfits. Not at all. I've been wearing them around while dressed in a very western, very risqué black leather outfit, with a messy style updo, and they look great with that also. So don't miss these!
WinterSweet Snow Princess_f
The last thing I wanted to mention was my LOGO head. I bought this a little while back during a fleeting visit, and have not regretted it at all. These use either LOGO's own skin, make-up, etc or Omega Advanced. While there really could be more support from designers in the way of skins, and make-ups, there is still a pretty good range out there now.


What I am Wearing:

Kimono

*N* SNOW PRINCESS KIMONO - white
   
Hair/Hair sticks/Earrings
*N* WinterSweet - Mangetsu Ro-bai "Kamifu-sen"  (available at Project Limited until January 24th)*N* WinterSweet - Mangetsu Ro-bai "SHIDARE"  (available at Project Limited until January 24th) 
*N* WinterSweet - Soshin Ro-bai "Kamifu-sen" (Mirror)  (available at Project Limited until January 24th)
*N* WinterSweet - Soshin Ro-bai earrings  (available at Project Limited until January 24th)
*ARGRACE* AZAMI - Black

Skin/Head/Body/Lipstick
Skin -  Glam Affair - "Sia" Ice Queen appliers for LOGO - Polar 01 (available at We <3 Role-Play till end January)
Head - LOGO Infinity Alex Hybrid Mesh Avatar - Omega
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Lipstick -  Izzie's - LOGO Alex Make-Up Appliers - Lipstick HUD 3

Eyes/Hands
Eyes - IKON - Charm Eyes - Blue
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 - Casual 

Poses
!bang


No comments:

Post a Comment