Wednesday 8 August 2012

Colour Me Purple

Now that I have this super-dooper new PC, I've been able to get around and look at all the events going on at the moment (even if some are belatedly).
First off I paid a visit to Vanity Fair where I picked up this cute almost retro style dress from Chandelle. I love the colour purple so this was a sure winner. Then I paid a visit to Vintage Fair 2012 where I picked up this fabulous Escher inspired Pose prop by Bent.
helli_CHANDELLE - Vanity Fair Gift 2012
Teamed this up with one of my favourite Curio skins (I miss you so much Curio). This very retro flavoured hairstyle from Wasabi Pills, and basic MaryJanes from HOC.
helli_CHANDELLE - Vanity Fair Gift 2012 back

What I am Wearing :-
Dress/belt - Chandelle Vanity Fair gift "Susan"  free at Vanity Fair
Skin - Curio " Acorn [Dark] Pout-Tantrum 1" not currently available
Hair - Wasabi Pills " Ichigo Mesh Hair - Night shadow"
Shoes - HOC Industries  "Maryjanes"
Necklace, Earrings - Gems & Kisses "Meraviglia" no longer available
Bangles - YS & YS "Onyx"  old Dressing Room 

Pose Prop - BENT "Inspire - Escher Prop" available at Vintage Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment